We are a fortnightly challenge blog which is aimed at showing cards and projects that carry a magical/mythical image, ie Fairies, Angels,Mermaids, Pixies, Dragons, Gnomes, Wizard/Witch etc. We are sorry but any card or project which does not fit this criteria will not be elegiable for any prize offered, nor will members of the design team comment on it.

Monday, 23 August 2010

Chellenge 3 - Flowers

Welcome to challenge 3 of Magical Mondays. We had a fantastic response to the pink and white challenge sponsored by Lili of the Valley and the winner choosen by random org is number 14 Christine.

We are lucky this week to be sponsored by Nikki and Lacey and their rubber stamp company

who have not only kindly supplied the design team with images from their new Fairy Special release, but are also offering the winner two Wags 'n Whiskers rubber stamps of the winners choice. The winner will also be offered a place on the design team, and will be choosen by the team.

Here are the design teams cards to inspire you in the theme of flowers.



We look forward to seeing your entries and inviting one of you onto our team.

14 comments:

  1. What stunning images the dt have used and such gorgeous cards!! Fantastic inspiration ladies. Fingers crossed that my Tilda falls into your magical theme? Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found this challenge through "Pops" blog and hope to join in when I can. Don't have many magical stamps but it's an excuse to buy more lol. Gorgeous examples from your very talented DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards ladies,can`t wait to get started on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your challenge, and what a lovely one it is. Gorgeous DT work. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow... your cards are all awesome! Thank you for doing such a beautiful job with our new images and for having us as a sponsor this week. Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all, lovely cards from the DT my card has only got 2 flowers, but its plural! LOL! x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I just seen I won last chall... have been so busy decorating me craft room, & was checking to enter another card 2morrow.. will email NOW....many thanks

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi DT girlies can someone give me an email addy so I can contact you for my chall. 2 win Pink/white PLZ..there is no info on the chall site..I have emailed Vicky but not heard back yet!!!

    thanks Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun challenge!
    Wonderful creations by the DT!♥

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this challenge! Gorgeous creations from the DT Team!
    Hugs
    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  11. I own a small digi company and would be interested in sponsoring your challenges if you have any openings. You can e-mail me at alyssasmom98 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those fairy stamps! Great challenge and lovely DT cards x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried to enter with my card, but the linky is closed. You say you close the challenge on a friday. I thoought it was sunday today...

    http://kamadesign.blogspot.com/2010/09/be-world-to-one-person.html

    ReplyDelete