We are a fortnightly challenge blog which is aimed at showing cards and projects that carry a magical/mythical image, ie Fairies, Angels,Mermaids, Pixies, Dragons, Gnomes, Wizard/Witch etc. We are sorry but any card or project which does not fit this criteria will not be elegiable for any prize offered, nor will members of the design team comment on it.

Monday, 6 September 2010

Challenge 4 - Lace

Welcome back to Magical Mondays, this week our challenge is Lace. We have been sponsored by Stitchy whom have kindly given the winning person 5 digi's of their choice. Some of the design team have used their images.

From next challenge we will have two new members of the team, both Heidi and Cathy were jointly choosen by the team and will be both receiving wags and whiskers prizes.

Here is this weeks design team cards,





Pops



please insert your link here

4 comments:

  1. Great samples girls! Distressed Miss' one is right up my street!

    I've posted entry but not sure if its "magical" enuff, let me know x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my internal lace is insufficient to qualify for this challenge please delete my entry & my apologies.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/2010/09/whiff-of-joy-challenge-dt-86-layers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards from the DT!! I am so happy I came across your challenge blog.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I forgot just a quick question. Was a winner picked for the 1st three challenges. I don't know if I missed it or not. So sorry if I did.

    ReplyDelete