We are a fortnightly challenge blog which is aimed at showing cards and projects that carry a magical/mythical image, ie Fairies, Angels,Mermaids, Pixies, Dragons, Gnomes, Wizard/Witch etc. We are sorry but any card or project which does not fit this criteria will not be elegiable for any prize offered, nor will members of the design team comment on it.

Monday, 24 January 2011

Challenge 14 - Flowers

Welcome to a new Magical Mondays Challenge. This week I, Heidi, am hosting the challenge. Thank you to all who participated in our Gothic Angelz Challenge. Vicky will be back later with the lucky winner.
This week we are forunate to be sponsored by Lili of the Valley.

The lucky radom winner will receive:

Since Lily of the Valley is a Flower, I decided that our theme this week is Flowers
.
Please remember that your cards and projects must carry a magical image, ie Faries, Angels, Mermaids, Pixies, Dragons, etc. We are sorry but any card or project which does not fit this criteria will not be elegiable for any prize offered, nor will members of the design team comment on it.

I hope you get lots of inspiration from the creations from the Magical Mondays Design Team






Vicky


Marion - new DT member

 One of our DT Lacey's friend Ryan is seriously ill and she is organising a card drive so please if you are able can you nip over here and read about it more and send him a card.
We also want to send hugs and kisses to Cathy's youngest daughter whom goes in for an operation this week. I know some of you have already sent her cards, more details can be found on Cathy's blog.

Inlinkz seems to be down, please enter the oldfashioned way until it is up and running again thanks.


10 comments:

  1. beautiful cards,great challenge too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just entered my card hope you like it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme and wonderful DT´s, ladies!

    Hugs
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely challenge thank you girls. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make someone’s special day last way past sunset with some bright-colored flowers that continue to glow long after the candles have been blown out. Birthdays come but once a year, so take the opportunity to spoil someone with flowers.
    Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Girls great blog I was recommended to visit I can see why, I've entered your challenge I'm number 86 but I'm not sure if my fairytale Tilda qualifies? I understand if you don't want to include it
    Hugs x Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab challenge had to enter love the dt cards! huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ladies :)
    I've been checking back every day since the Gothic Angels challenge ended to see who the winners are, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? I keep reading your "DON'T BE LATE IN CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE, THERE IS NO COMEBACK" in the sidebar, but it makes it very awkward to be sure of doing that if the winners are anounced randomly. Can we please have a clue as to when they'll be anounced so that I know when to check? Thanks very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello again :)
    Thanks VERY much for your prompt reply, I'm so sorry to hear you've all been ill, I hope you're feeling better now. Of course I'm going to continue playing, I was just worried that if I win one of the prizes on offer I would miss the anouncement and end up being too late to claim the peize, or that it had already been anounced and I was looking in the wrong place (which is just the sort of thing I do - spend days checking for something and then find I've been checking in the wrong place all along :P Thanks again, and best wishes for a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge! Thanks so much for the chance to play!! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete