We are a fortnightly challenge blog which is aimed at showing cards and projects that carry a magical/mythical image, ie Fairies, Angels,Mermaids, Pixies, Dragons, Gnomes, Wizard/Witch etc. We are sorry but any card or project which does not fit this criteria will not be elegiable for any prize offered, nor will members of the design team comment on it.

Monday, 21 March 2011

CHALLENGE 18 - Use A Shaped Card

What lovely entries we had for our last challenge of Spring.  We will be posting our winner later.  Now I hope this will post okay as Vicky has asked me to post this challenge as she has a sickness bug  which all her family have had so lets hope she gets better soon.

Now onto our next challenge which I (Jayne) has chosen which is to USE A SHAPED CARD.  We still want to see all those lovely winged images in order to be in a chance of winning a great prize which is being kindly donated by


Stamp Fairy will be offering 3 digi images of the winners choice

Here are our lovely creations from the DT:-












Distressed Miss


 Vicky

 


Please post your entry with the Linky below




7 comments:

  1. I can't find Mr Linky,can i post my link in the comments section.

    Hugs

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic samples ladies, I think these are your best yet, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot the linky tool. I like to upload my card, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow the DT cards are all gorgeous!!! I couldnt see a linky so Here’s mine!!

    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge and fantastic DT work. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWEE, I have just stumbled across your challenge site and I have to say this is my kind of thing, absolutely love magical things so will definitely be entering the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love challenges ! Nice inspiration cards from the DT's !

    ReplyDelete